- You're planning to change the world today.
- A friend tells you to get away.
- You reluctantly follow your friend.
You know how that gut feeling (i.e, the "I don't know if I should do this..." feeling) developed?
- It's not a two-second thing.
- It's what you've conceived throughout your life.
- It tells you the rights from the wrongs.
- It's your life's freakish compass.
Follow it, and you'll boost your chances to achieve whatever ridiculous thing you want.
What's the feeling like?
- It's that feeling you get when you do something immoral at work.
- It's when you rob your customers out of something small.
- It's when you take pencil sharpeners from conferences.
- It's that feeling when you know you've got to talk to that one person.
- It's when you've got to pitch that big customer.
- It's when you've got to chat with those vendors.
Your instincts rarely lie.
Follow your gut, and soar like freakish flying hyenas on PCP.
Obey 'em instincts.
Posted on July 03