You know those people:
- "I'm too weak."
- "They're too big."
- "I lack the resources."
- "I lack the education."
- "I haven't prepared."
- "I'm scared."
- Blah, blah, blah, cry, cry, cry.
Say NO! to sucky people who lack the confidence to rock the @#$% world. They'll drain your soul, and prevent you from doing what the world intended you do.
Complainers. Suck. Big. @#$%
How so? Complainers:
- decrease employee morale
- put needless doubts into people's heads
- stall progress
- consume resources
- lack creativity
- drain productivity
Just say NO!
- Say NO! to people who believe they can't change their current realities.
- Say NO! to people who won't seek solutions to their problems.
- Say NO! to people who believe the world has revolved itself around destroying just their own little individual soul -- oh pity them.
You want Self-Sufficient Folks
Business (and life for that matter) are filled with ambiguously weird problems. You need people who can make sense of those problems, seek solutions, and rock the world with those solutions. They're the greatest folks out there. Folks who:
- See problems as awesome challenges.
- Uncover their own faults, and correct them.
- Have a ridiculous inner-drive to excel at whatever.
Surround yourself with a bunch of them. Be unstoppable. And, make work fun again.
Say NO! to Suckers.
Posted on December 16
Next tip »