"Yo, you just gots to read business books!"
- But, what if you've read everything and its mama -- and you're still nowhere?
- What do you do?
Just answer this:
What's one distinguishable factor that transformed poor folk into rich folk?
- a) they always believed in themselves!
- b) they surrounded themselves with great folks
Did you answer B?
Yay for you.
That ridiculously sweet finding comes from Columbia University's Charles Harrington who studied how poor kids transitioned into rich adults.
Lonesome Doves Go Nowhere
Entrepreneurs can get too frickin' into their abilities, that they forget how much they really suck in various areas of business.
- They come up with ideas.
- They incorporate the ideas.
- They try to find solutions to problems.
- They fail.
They forgot the vital ingredient:
- Accept help. Get help. Seek help. You suck.
Help is good.
If you're going nowhere quickly with your business, seek help.
Experienced help in your particular industry can turn your sad little desperate company into something fab-tac-ulous.
Posted on April 16
Next tip »