- You = took a class on standard deviation.
- You = solved that @!#$ symbol.
- You = never grasped the @$! concept.
- "Textbook sucked."
- "Teacher sucked."
- "School sucked."
No, you suck.
(We kid! We kid!)
How To Learn Like Joe Mofo
- Message boards.
- Good teachers/books/authors.
- The Yaddas.
Want to learn anything?
- Stop relying on a single source to learn.
- Seek multiple sources to annihilate the $#@$ subject.
You start learning new things from different perspectives.
- Result: You become freakishly smarter on the subject as you inject fuller/plumper/juicer knowledge from multiple sources into your brain.
Whenever you read some yadda article that fills in info that doesn't need to be filled in like some filled in thing that need to stop filling in words that make you not understand the mofofo, seek an alternative source to get your info.
Seek a bunch of sources to learn XYZ.
The next thing you know?
YOU start believing you can learn ANYTHING! Yeah, YOU! We're talking about YOU!
HIGH FIVE TO YOU!
Posted on December 10
Next tip »