- You have an ordinary day.
- The next day: same thing.
- The same thing over, and over, and over, and over.
The next thing you know:
- You're halfway through your career -- not growing, learning, expanding, thriving.
Going everyday without pushing yourself keeps you stagnant.
Why push yourself?
- Johnny wants to grow muscles.
- He picks up 20-lb weights.
- He lifts them easily.
- He continues doing that daily.
He doesn't grow muscles.
- Billy wants to grow muscles.
- He picks up 20-lb weights on his first day.
- He lifts them easily, so he increases the weights to 30 pounds.
- The next day, he increases the weights to 35 pounds.
- Then 40, 45, 50, 55 pounds for every successive day.
Billy grows his muscles.
Push Yourself to Grow Your Business
Seek an X% increase in:
- customer satisfaction
Stressing yourself in X grows your capacity to become better at X.
You'll gradually see a freakish growth in your business.
The rule of thumb:
- If you have an ordinary day, you're not growing.
Challenge yourself daily.
Posted on July 07
Next tip »