Bam Shmam the CEO of Big Company X speaks at 9896584905694065654389 different conferences.
- "This guy must be insane!"
- "They must not be getting work done!"
- "How will they survive?!"
The Greater Plans
But, Bam Shmam the CEO has greater plans. While you're watching him speak, he's actually doing his magic:
- implicitly marketing his business to the influential leaders
- ...which will increase his company's exposure to more target customers
- ...as well as to a wider audience of potential superstars for his company
- ...as well as getting wide press coverage to those that matter within his industry
Speaking normally gets you free airfare, hotel stay, the yaddas -- but even more importantly, the plethora of ridiculous networking and marketing opportunities that come with your speaking engagements.
Every conference also gives you a bump in your company's expert status too.
Posted on October 31
Next tip »