Trizle recently wrote a totally incomplete article that sucked if you're not an executive.
How do you measure productivity if you're not an executive?
In the same manner, do things that matter 5 years from now:
- reading great books/articles that give you life-long lessons: WIN
- investing in your portfolio/career/side-business: WIN
- taking courses to learn X: WIN
- building long-term relationships with X: WIN
- getting better at negotiating: WIN
- building on your business skills: WIN
- etc., etc., etc.
Invest in yourself to build a brighter future -- even if that takes 5 minutes out of your every day.
Invest in YO-SELF.
Posted on November 06
Next tip »