Using guerilla marketing tactics offers companies with low marketing budgets several ways to market their products and services.
It's an unconventional approach that's perfect for small businesses, and gives you an equal marketing playing field with big companies.
Author Jay Conrad Levinson notes small businesses must use this approach because their resources can't compete with those of larger competitors.
Guerilla marketing include:
- word of mouth campaign
- writing personal letters
- getting advertisements in the Yellow Pages
- holding personal meetings
- promotional brochures distributed at parking lots, homes, offices, malls, etc.
- buying classified ads
- buying ads in local community newspapers
- using direct mail campaigns
- holding seminars, lectures, and demonstrations
Guerilla marketing techniques that build relationships with your customers will take your company from a startup phase to an established company.
Posted on February 18