If you feel compelled to do X, do X.
- If your body is telling you to rest, rest.
- If you feel the need to run, run.
- If your soul tells you to stop doing _____, quit doing it.
Think of a dog:
- He doesn't seek happiness.
- He doesn't force himself to do X.
- If he needs rest, he rests.
- If he dislikes something, he stops doing it.
- He does X if X naturally calls him to do it.
He's about 99854654985932582930583232 times more happy than the typical person.
Seek what comes naturally to you.
Posted on September 22
Next tip »