- You have $1000.
- You spend $5 freely.
Now peep this:
- You have $10.
- You spend $5 freakishly wisely.
The more money you have, the less you value the dollar bill.
That's why lottery winners quickly become poor chaps:
- "Ooooooooooh! I have so much cash!"
- "I will spend like @#$$%#%$#! Armani! Jimmy Choos!"
- "WHERE'D ALL THE MONEY GO?! OH NOES!!"
How to Spend Wisely
Here's how to trick yourself, and save chunks of cash by spending ridiculously smarter -- and keep your company financially healthy.
- Jot down your cash: _.
- Imagine you have 50% less. (or choose your own percentage to fit your situation)
- Spend accordingly.
- You'll spend more wisely.
- You'll put much more value into the dollar bill.
- You'll find innovative ways to boost cash.
- You'll leave yourself a much bigger security blanket.
Spend like somebody just robbed you.
Posted on May 07
Next tip »