Imagine the New York Yankees having:
- Derek Jeter on the disabled list.
- Alex Rodriguez on the disabled list.
- Hideki Matsui on the disabled list.
- Mariano Rivera on the disabled list.
"Hey! You guys contributed so much in the past! Take a break! Super high five!", as they would fill their lineup with minor leaguers who can't hit.
How sucky-suck-suck would the Yankees suckiness become?
Your Economy Needs Your Magic
Economies that have their superstars sitting on the sidelines become T.H.E.S.U.C.K.
You will never find a quick and easy way to get filthy rich because a sustainable economy needs the best-of-the-best to continually perform and provide value to the rest of the people around them.
- Societies suffer when Population X remain idle.
- Strong economic systems will ensure that only those who provide the most value to the rest of the system will benefit the most.
The true path to prosperity?
Posted on November 04
Next tip »