- Finding Money
- Managing Money
Finding Money, SmartlyWatch out for those who tell you to accept all offers. For example, an inexperienced and aggresive investor will be a great burden. Finding the right sources will provide you the experience and expertise required to build your business effectively. Most importantly, they'll give you the needed control to grow your company. If you're just starting out or need to raise capital to fund an investment, use these small business finance guides to find smart cash.
- Self-Financing: It's the best way to fund your small business.
- Friends, Family, & Acquaintances: Free small business financing, but it can come at a cost.
- Business Investors: Learn the basics of investment capital. Angel Investors: They're all around you. Know what to do.
- Venture Capital: It's hard, but you'll learn the best way to get it.
- Small Business Loans: Learn the basics of loans. Banks: Learn how small business banks can provide you capital.
- SBA Loans: A great option if you can't qualify for bank loans.
- For Women: Learn an SBA option to find a loan.
- Small Business Grants: Learn the basics of getting a small business grant.
Managing Your MoneyIt's a topic most small business owners overlook, but it's vital. Without understanding where your company stands financially, you risk your entire operation. Knowing your numbers is a strong and vital management instrument. These tools will show you how to manage your small business finance efficiently.
- Bootstrap Financing: It's a must-read small business finance topic.
- Accounting Basics: Keep your funds in check. General Ledger: Learn to balance your books.
- How to Read a Financial Statement: Learn to keep track of your company's scoreboard.
- Small Business Book Keeping Software: Learn why you need a small business book keeping software.
- Budgeting: It's a great way to achieve your goals.
- Cash Flow Management: Understand why cash flow management may be the most important concept you'll ever learn.
- Analyze Your Financials: Knowing the profitability of your company determines its future. It's imperative you understand this section.
Posted on February 18